APPLY FOR HELP
We appreciate your interest in our programs!
Rebuilding Together is proud to serve our community and those who need help keeping their homes safe and healthy. Before applying, please read our applicant guidelines below. If you have a question that is not answered here, please call our office at 847-869-0090 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- You should be a homeowner and use your home as your primary residence
- You should live in our coverage area that spans the North Shore
- You should be low-income, as determined by the number of people residing in your home in accordance with the HUD guideline for the area (review our income guidelines below)
- You should plan on living in your home for at least the next 2 years
- You may apply for help year-round. Please note, however, that in order to qualify as one of our special Rebuilding Day projects which occur on or around the last Saturday in April every year, applications must be received by January 15th of that year, unless otherwise extended.
We accept applications from all low-income homeowners in our area, with a special focus on senior citizens, persons with disabilities, and families with children. Your household should have a combined annual income less than the numbers listed within the charts below.
- (Number of Persons) Low Income Limits of Family or Household
- 1 – $42,200
- 2 – $48,250
- 3 – $54,250
- 4 – $60,300
- 5 – $65,100
- 6 – $69,950
- 7 – $74,750
- 8 – $79,600
- (Number of Persons) Very Low Income Limits of Family or Household
- 1 – $26,400
- 2 – $30,150
- 3 – $33,950
- 4 – $37,700
- 5 – $40,700
- 6 – $43,750
- 7 – $46,750
- 8 – $49,750
- (Number of Persons) Extremely Low Income Limits of Family or Household
- 1 – $15,850
- 2 – $18,100
- 3 – $20,350
- 4 – $22,600
- 5 – $24,450
- 6 – $26,250
- 7 – $28,050
- 8 – $29,850
WE ARE A PROUD NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Rebuilding Together North Suburban Chicago is proud to serve those who help us keep homes safe and healthy for qualified families. It is important to note that a completed application should be received no later than March 31, 2019 to be considered for the current Rebuilding Day (April 30, 2019). If you have a question that is not answered here, please call our office at 847-869-0090 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.